I have a 2012 Bushnell Trophy cam. The videos are too large to post. Do you use any special software to reduce them, or should I be using a different setting in the camera? You have some beautiful shots! Regards!
Honestly the photos I am posting are from my regular point and shoot camera and camcorder. So actually the files are probably larger than what you are getting from your Bushnell Game Camera. The key is to load them on YouTube first - so that the size is not an issue. Then from YouTube you can post the links on Blogger. Thanks for checking my site. Hopefully I will get more posts up once the deer get the horns up later this summer. Hope this helps - Thanks again, and stop back soon!
I have a 2012 Bushnell Trophy cam. The videos are too large to post. Do you use any special software to reduce them, or should I be using a different setting in the camera? You have some beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteRegards!
Hi Muddy Valley,
DeleteHonestly the photos I am posting are from my regular point and shoot camera and camcorder. So actually the files are probably larger than what you are getting from your Bushnell Game Camera. The key is to load them on YouTube first - so that the size is not an issue. Then from YouTube you can post the links on Blogger. Thanks for checking my site. Hopefully I will get more posts up once the deer get the horns up later this summer. Hope this helps - Thanks again, and stop back soon!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete